Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Star Destroyer, Smoking, Scarves and Socks...what do they all have in common?

They all happened this past Saturday...My hubby built his Star Wars
Star Destroyer Lego model that he has been wanting for so long...yes,it is almost as big as our kitchen table, and he put this thing together in about 10 hours on Saturday night...while he did the modeling, I did my knitting...did a lot on my jaywalker sock and started a scarf! Michael and I also started taking Wellbutrin to stop smoking...the medicine makes your cigarettes taste horrible and leaves you feeling nauseated...hopefully, these things will cause us to HATE smoking...forever.








4 Comments:

Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Stop by www.quitnet.com (24-hour online support system!)
They helped me quit smoking 30 months ago and I've never looked back! Best decision I've EVER made...lots more CASH to spend on yarn and such!
Good luck!
(((hugs)))

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! It's good your husband has a crazy hobby as well. That lego thingy is amazing!! I love your jaywalkers, the color is great. Your scarf is fabulous as well. Congrats on starting working on quitting smoking!! We are here for you.

11:41 AM  
Blogger knittingphilistine said...

Good...no, GREAT and AWESOME job on the kicking the habit to the curb! Hopefully you guys will be able to do it for good! Cool socks and scarf...my projects haven't really developed much lately...I've been vegged out watching the Sopranos DVDs and starting up my own blog, which is slowly taking form. Leave me a comment sometime (wink!) Love to you all!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Good for you guys, giving up the cancer sticks! Never heard of anti-depressants for quitting smoking. Very interesting. I'm a big Wellbutrin fan, though. Made all the difference for me (and helped me scale back on the Zoloft, which has unfortunate, marriage-inhibiting side-effects).

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home