Saturday, April 08, 2006

It's Official!!



Sunrise Circle Jacket


I am now officially a Knitalong Groupie! I was accepted into the Sunrise Circle Jacket knitalong! YAY!! I must say, I am really excited to be a part of a big knitting group...I look forward to finishing my Jacket and seeing everyone else accomplish their own. It is neat to see all the different colors and yarns everyone is using. I am looking forward to all the new adventures I will undertake with being a Knitting Groupie.


I did not get any knitting done today...no, instead my hubby-to-be and I began the huge task of Spring Cleaning. We put all the plants out, went to Home Depot and bought a huge new home for our Split leaf philly, picked up some storage containers for winter clothes(and bags for my knitting stash...it is now all in one place...Under the entire bed!) So we went through our stuff, cleaned out some closets, threw some stuff out, more stuff to the garage for garage sale...to be continued tomorrow.

Well, I am off to knit...must...finish....streakers.....shrug....
need.....to.....get.....to......Sunrisecircle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home