Monday, April 10, 2006

Knit...Purl...Knit...Purl....aaaahhhhh!!!!

Streakers Shrug...it has arms!

Well, this is as far as I went as of Sunday. I LOOOOOOOVE the striping that is going on...much more even than the first one I had started. I think the size is about right, maybe won't be too big. Hope not...otherwise, it might be called........................ Streakers Batwing Shrug :0 Anyway, I like the way it is knitting up, happy with it! We will see in a few days... School was back in session today, so back to the slow go at knitting for a while. Only have until May 24, tho. I am itching to get back to the Sunrise Circle Jacket!! Happy Knitting!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

That striping is really cool. I like it. Did it show up on the Hobo bag?

12:29 PM  
Blogger ShannieKnitChic said...

Susan...
The striping was a little different in the Hobo Bag, but the different colors were showing...I did not get far with the bag...will begin again when I finish Shrug and Sunrise Circle Jacket! AAAAAAAHHHHH, too many projects, soooo little time! ;)

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home