Friday, April 06, 2007

My Version of Something Wicked

Pattern: Wicked by Zephyrstyle
Yarn: Malabrigo from the stash
Start date: March 27, 2007
Finished date: April 6, 2007
Mods: Only that I changed the yarn for the sleeves as I was running out of the green varigated...I think it adds a little charm

I love this sweater! It is a little short on me...darn my long torso! I think I may add some pink seed stitch along the bottom to make it a little longer....later. This was my spring break knit and I finished! Thank you to my youngest son, who took the pic of me! And I want to wish my little sis a BIG Happy happy birthday, today is her Big Birthday!

3 Comments:

Blogger brandilion said...

Happy birthday big sis! The sweater looks great and it knit up so fast too. Nicely done. Does look a little short, I hate tugging on the bottoms of shirts, but pink seed stitch should do the trick. Will look great!

Thanks for the site link, I'll check it out. I belong to quitnet and it sends me daily emails but I would love to find a blog ticker or something.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like th color on the sleeves ... great way to finish without having to buy more yarn.

I really love the pattern for you ... I think you should do another one now that you know what modifications are needed.

XOXOX

7:11 PM  
Blogger knittingphilistine said...

So cute! I think you should definitely add some pink (same as the sleeves) to the bottom, as well. It would help to balance out the color at the sleeves. You're making me want to copy cat and knit one of these!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home