Sunday, December 17, 2006

"Joy" to the world...and Spread the Love.

I have been working on the Joy Cardigan and the Besotted scarf in the evenings after knitting a few rows on the Demi pullover. The Demi is one that I can knit a few rows and be done with it for a day, it is sooo tedious. I have completed a second pattern repeat, but did not want to post another picture of it. Maybe when I am done with the piece I am working on. The Besotted scarf is for my oldest son who really wants a hand-knit scarf from his mommy. I am using Malabrigo in the Alpine Pearl color that he picked out this summer when our LYS was having a big sale. I like the pattern- cute little X's and O's-what I call *spread the love* scarf!







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dusty's scarf is great!
Nice he wants his mom to make him a scarf.
"Joy" is coming along very nice...
Keep it up.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home