Monday, December 11, 2006


Here is what I have been working on since Thanksgiving.... The Demi pullover! It is one tough knit...really must pay attention to the pattern and chart...it is driving me crazy, but I think it is going to be worth it all in the end!

I have been too busy for blogging lately, with a new student in my class (super sweet! but a lot more work with 7 of them!), Christmas shopping and planning, and just plain tired out! I will be working on this Demi for a while, I have a feeling. I also had to frog Joy, thinking I had made a mistake, and realized later that I did not make a mistake...oh, well. Knitting is therapy, so if you have to re-do a knit, it is just extra therapy! Well, I am off to go roller-skating with my youngest...last Monday was bowling night, all for Cub Scouts!

3 Comments:

Blogger knittingphilistine said...

Shannon,
I'm glad to see you're back to blogging...*I* would miss you all the more if you stopped, so I'm glad you haven't yet! I am also happy to see so much progress on Demi - wow! Great work! And SO proud of you for sticking with the yarn you had...it's going to be really cute! Hope all is well...life here is HECTIC, what with me leaving in less than a week for a month and a half in the desert! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

7:19 PM  
Blogger kat said...

wow looks lilek a complicated pattern can't wait to see it finished.

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also glad to see you back blogging. I think it is a good way to measure progress .... knitting is great!!!!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home