Monday, January 15, 2007

My knitting Mojo is back.






























I am finally feeling the knitting again. For a few weeks, I have just not been *into* knitting. Fear not, it is back! I finished Dustin's scarf, have been working on Demi, finished my Pom's...and yes, that is another Clapotis that I have started. I love the mindlessness of the pattern and I actually love the way this pattern turns out with the Malabrigo...so warm and soft, I had to make another, using the stash, of course! Joy is on the backburner right now...I want to concentrate on Demi, since it is a tedious knit, I want to keep plowing ahead for fear that I won't finish it!

3 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

i just love the clapotis out of that yarn!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Knitcrazy said...

The Scarf looks Great and I love the Demi so far !!!
Penny

http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you posting again. Dusty's scarf looks great! want a picture of the finished POMs!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home