Saturday, April 08, 2006

Making a fashion statement


Here is my dog, Isis, wearing a knit hat. She is such a great model! I am in the process of learning how to download my digital camera pics onto the computer and then to here! I will be posting more pics of my knitting soon!

Now, I must get back to knitting! Must finish my Streakers Shrug before I go back to work Monday. Spring Break is over :(
I really want to begin working on the Felted Hobo bag that I will also use the Streakers wool for, but first things first, Shrug! I also have some socks on the needles to finish...Fish Ladder socks by Mountain Colors in which I am using Mountain Colors Weavers Wool in Wild Raspberry...beautiful! And not to forget my Sunrise Circle Jacket, in which I am using Karabella Soft Tweed in Berry...a light pink with gray and white flecks throughout! I have a lot of knitting to do!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home