Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Yay for NEW TWEED!!


I got mail today!! Michael bought me some Tahki New Tweed in Navy this weekend from someone Destashing...it is beautiful! I plan on making a vest with it, I really want to find a pattern for a cute cabled vest, since I am addicted to cables lately. I purchased the Patons Street Smart pattern book the other weekend and am planning on knitting the cute cabled hoodie on the front in Peacock color, and I am going to knit the Must Have Cardigan in the Natural mix color. Soooo much knitting I want to do! I stayed home today with a sick son and thought I would get some knitting done...I really did not get alot done, between cleaning and looking after Jack, but I am to my heel on the sock I am working on! Maybe I will have a pair of socks done before too long! I really want to get all of my socks done this month, the ones that don't have mates.

4 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

Hey, that yarn looks gorgeous. Should make a great vest. Lucky you.

7:01 PM  
Blogger knittingphilistine said...

Paton's Street Smart! Sweet! Can't wait to get my mitts on that one next time I visit! ;o) Pretty yarn! I *do* heart the tweed, ya know! Love!

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I am jealous!!! what beautiful tweed!! It will make a beautiful vest. Can't wait to see it.

10:10 PM  
Blogger kat said...

suh a pretty color!!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home