Saturday, October 07, 2006

Progress is goooood!


Here is my Central Park Hoodie almost complete(the sleeves are blocked and ready to be added)! I just bound off the left hand ribbing...YAY! I will begin on the right side tonight...sooon I will be wearing this lovely sweater, just in time for the cooler weather...I love, love, love this sweater...the yarn is soooo snuggly soft and the angora really sticks out a little and looks awesome, not to mention the beautiful different flecks of color all over the yarn! I am also working on my socks, that is what I really did all week...I will post pics soon of them! I really am dedicating this weekend to this wonderful hoodie!

5 Comments:

Blogger knittingphilistine said...

So cute, sis!

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!

1:32 AM  
Blogger Sonja said...

Got to be one of the best sweaters (in progress) I have ever seen. Lucky person who wears this!

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! Our hoodies are totally twins!! Yours looks awesome. I can't wait to see it all done up.

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweater turned out really cute.
A sweater pin would be nice ... I know exactly where to get one.

Vacation is almost over ... driving back tomorrow afternoon. Really like the way the new car handled the road trip.

Got the back of Fitzgerald done, and the front started. Actually found some time to knit while down here in Cedar Key!!!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home